Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year new year

Another year has passed and I am still the good old wendy. I have another 2 hours before I bid year 2007 farewell. Before that, let me recall what 'great things' I have done for this year. Erm...first, I managed to pass my sem 5, you wouldn't know how stress I was at that time. Secondly, I got a boy friend finally after all these years of searching. The next 'big' event was I went backpacking to japan and bangkok, such a big thing for a small girl like me. To come to think of it, I played hard for the past 6 months. Shopping, eating, lazing around, movies, visiting some new places...u name it I got it. Now it is the time for me to get back on my feet.

So, I decide to write down a new year resolution for 2008.
1. Be hardworking in New Zealand and have to study hard
2. Eat less and exercise more
3. Learn how to cook
4. Do not spend excessively in new zealand

No comments: